Electronic Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Pokemon Go has in a matter of weeks become an internet phenomenon. It made $14 million for its creators since launch, and it's breaking all sorts of records and topping download charts.
But why? What is it? How can you get it?
Here's the lowdown on everything you need to know about Nintendo and The Pokemon Company's latest smash hit.
What's In This Ultimate Pokemon Go Guide?
This is a comprehensive guide for Pokemon Go. All of a sudden it's like we've travelled back in time to the mid 1990s. Everybody has Pokemon fever again, and people are quite literally out on the streets catching Pokemon, which is something of a bizarre thing to think about.
Topics covered in this guide include...
* How to earn XP, level up, join gym teams and more
* Getting started and catching Pokemon
* Levelling up your trainer and Pokemon
* Gyms, Teams and Pokemon battles
* Advanced tips and tricks for catching Pokemon
* Hatching eggs and finding out which Pokemon are inside
* Rewards, XP and unlockable items for every level
* How to find rare and legendary Pokemon
* Using Incense correctly to catch Pokemon
* How to easily tell if there's a problem with the Pokemon server and much more!
What's The Craze All About?
To break it down to its simplest description, Pokemon Go uses your mobile phone's satellite GPS systems and built-in clock to figure out where and when you are when the game is open. When you've got the game open, the game then populates the world around you with Pokemon.
You end up looking at the world through your phone's screen and camera, and Pokemon are dropped onto the top of the real world in a semi-convincing way - this is augmented reality.
What happens then is much like the rest of the Pokemon games - you can catch various creatures and do battle with others, training Pokemon and working to 'catch them all' as well as build your strength in battle. The gimmick is that thanks to the GPS and augmented reality, the Pokemon available to you change based on your real-world location and the time of day, so players are encouraged to move around.
Real-world locations are even marked as PokeStops and Pokemon Gyms, meaning you have to travel to them if you want the benefits of those locations.
Pokemon Go... It's pretty cool stuff.